FS: NEW 32g iPad WITH 3g/Wifi

Brooks

Hi everyone.

I am selling my brand new iPad (bought December 22nd, 2010). There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. It has been in a case every moment after I opened the box in the Apple store. There is not a single scratch, all buttons, speakers, and switches work properly. This is like buying one right from the store -- I have the original packaging as well. It is literally brand new -- hardly even used.

The iPad is fantastic - the screen is beautiful and the features are amazing. The capabilities of the iPad are endless, however, I've got just about every other Apple product.

I have no pictures to show, but you can look them up on Google images, or on the Apple website.

I will include a white case, that I attempted to decorate -- Free. You can decide if you want it or not... I tried to draw Yosemite Sam on the front, but never finished.

I paid $800+ a little over a month ago, and I am asking $600. Price may be negotiable. I will accept all REASONABLE offers. That being said, I am not desperate to sell.

PM is key.

-Brooks-

OOOH...Let me talk to my hubby. We were going to buy two when our taxes come in. We may have enough in savings to buy yours...I'll let you know. Hey...I'll trade you my tv if you knock of $300 LOL.

Nevermind...he wants the 2nd Gen before they are suppose to have cameras on them. We'll be getting two of those and two new iPhones...his idea, not mine. I just remind him about these decisions when I need something for my tank biggrin.gif

I'm thinking some of my LPS would look good in your tank. My Miami is screaming to be fragged!

I'd take $500 and a nice chalice or Acan. :)

Nevermind...he wants the 2nd Gen before they are suppose to have cameras on them. We'll be getting two of those and two new iPhones...his idea, not mine. I just remind him about these decisions when I need something for my tank biggrin.gif

No worries Dena! The ones with cameras should be great! Though, the only advantage would be for video chat.

You'll love the iPhone 4's! I LOVE mine!!

For those "waiting for the second generation to come out":

A quote from a reliable blog specializing on tablet-computers:

"Should You Upgrade? No

Based on what we know right now, the enhancements in the upcoming iPad 2 aren't going to be enough to make it worthwhile to put down another $500 or more for the latest model if you're happy with the current one.

I'm sure a bunch of "early adopter" types who simply must have the latest and greatest will eBay their iPad and get the new one, but the average user won't.

Of course, there are always exceptions. If you really want to start doing video conferencing with your family or co-workers, or absolutely need a version that supports Verizon's data network, then there's an upgrade in your near future.

But for most current iPad users, you should save your money until next year and buy the iPad 3, which will really be noticeably better."

The above is really good. As a current iPad owner I do not plan on getting and iPad 2. We have iPhone 4's that work great for video conferencing. Not really sure I would want to be holding an IPad to video conference.

That is a good price Brooks is offering.

(Typed from my IPad)