Rare corals, what do you have

Hydro

I got some ULTRA GRADE SICK RARE GREEN SLIMMER, name sounded good, but the same old S***...I've been looking as well. Just doesnt seem to be anything new coming into the market. Alot of corals just look diffrnt under diffrnt lighting so companies are calling them diffrnt names but like above if you tag it with ULTRA GRADE,SICK,RARE,etc ppl buy it. I want a red acro, but you know that as well. I have a coral that i hvnt seen in AUSTIN, call me. We need to make a day trip to FtWorth

Pics or links would be awesome. No chalices for me, still too expensive.

I have a red table acro that I got from clint and its actually red, looks pretty cool. Its been a slow grower so far but I only got a small piece. Jeremy have you seen clints tank? And vice versa? Both are in my top 5 favorite tanks I've seen in person.

I have the red robin stag, but its more of a maroonish red.

When we go to the frag meet in Dallast we will be able to find what we are looking for. When I went the year before I found several nice frags that weren't too expensive. I got my red robin stag from steve tyree for $55 and it was about an inch tall or more.

i need to take a SATURDAY and go look a CLYNTs tank and stop by HYDROs again. Just been busy at work. Im looking for a smooth skinned RED acro/echinata that has red polyps....SO called RED DRAGON...i know where i can get it but not for less that $300/inch OH and the 2 corals i have that i havnt seen in Austin-purple slimmer (unless MARK still has his) and Baby Blue Teraki (very delicate to stability)

i need to take a SATURDAY and go look a CLYNTs tank and stop by HYDROs again. Just been busy at work. Im looking for a smooth skinned RED acro/echinata that has red polyps....SO called RED DRAGON...i know where i can get it but not for less that $300/inch OH and the 2 corals i have that i havnt seen in Austin-purple slimmer (unless MARK still has his) and Baby Blue Teraki (very delicate to stability)

I know where you can get red dragon for $250. I have the coleman's purple slimer, but not large enough to frag for a while.

I know where you can get red dragon for $250. I have the coleman's purple slimer, but not large enough to frag for a while.

How large of a frag for $250?

Haha, like 1". Personally I don't like it. It's kinda cool and I know it's rare, but $250 for an inch??????? :wacko:

I could see $100 an inch if you really like it. It's supposed to grow somewhat slow as well IIRC.

This is his colony:

180_top_echinata_red_dragon.jpg