84 gallon Custom Cube SOLD

GKarshens

I have decided to leave the hobby for a while. Too many sticks in the fire. So I am hoping to sell this as a complete system. It is an 84 gallon acrylic cube tank with a custom built stand/canopy. It has a few very minor surface scratches that could easily be buffed out, but they are not noticeable unless you look for them. The ballast just went out 2 days ago on the 250w MH. I will be looking for a replacement today. It also has 2 x 24" T5 actinics driven by an Icecap 660. It comes with a Reef Keeper 2 controller. It has an ASM G2 skimmer with the gate valve mod. It also has a full size Tunze Wave box. It creates about a 2 - 3 inch wave in the tank. A Jebo titanium heater. The light is a luminarc mini with a Hamilton 14k bulb that is about 8 months old. There is about 75 - 80 lbs of live rock in the tank and I have about the same amount that has been sitting in saltwater in a Brute for about a year. I will also include 2 brute trash cans with lids and one dolly. The sump is just a heavy duty rubbermaid, but I have had no micro bubbles even without baffles. The return is an Eheim 1262. There are also 2 x 2 Little Fishies reactors. I have magnetic scrappers as well as a 12" scrapper with acrylic blade. I have Elos test kits. There is a 150 gallon a day RO/DI with a 30 gallon reservoir with an auto top-off system using an aqualifter pump. I also have a spare RO filter that has never been used. I also have a ton of spare pumps, parts, hoses, and all kinds of stuff.

The livestock includes:

2 ORA True Percs

1 Mystery Wrasse that is about 4 inches. He has been kept by me for about 2.5 years. A super healthy and beautiful fish! Worth about $150 on his own.

1 Green Bubble Tip Anemone

2 Large Palau Nepthea leathers

2 small Acan colonies. 1 Green and Purple and 1 Rainbow.

A couple small frags not even worth mentioning.

2 Serpent Stars

1 Electric Blue Hermit

Many different snails and hermits for a CUC

Going to keep this as an all in one sale for 2 weeks. Please don't ask about parting stuff out until I post that I am willing to do that. I am asking a steal of a price at $1000 for everything. I know I could get a lot more parting it out, but I would rather not have to.

Please call me for info: 512-657-5472

This is a really old photo, but shows the set-up pretty well

gallery_15_207_74540.jpg

Here are the dimensions of the tank: 36 w x 30 d x 18 h

To all: If you are really interested please call me at 512-657-5472 I have a hard time getting to PMs sometimes. I have had a lot of interest already so if you are serious you might want to hurry.

I'm actually replacing my 30g with this. Right now I only have the 30g, 20g (which housed my angler until he jumped) and the 120g running. So the 20g and the 30g will go into this tank. Then when we get our taxes back we'll replace the 120 with the 280g that's sitting empty and still dirty in the other room. Goal is to only have two running....unless I catch another angler this summer and he'll go in the 20g.

Clint...what would you pay for the wrasse? I am going to have to put it in the 120 for now because my 30g has Sexy Shrimp and I don't want them to get eaten. I really didn't WANT to add more fish to the 120 since I'm not running a skimmer right now. For the right price I may sell him biggrin.gif

LOL...what an offer biggrin.gif

I ended up putting him in the 120 because I had to get Chad and Belinda's truck back to them and meet for dinner. There's no way I'll get him out now and he'll make a great addition to the 280g once it's running. This guy is huge...has been in hiding so I hope he's okay. Tank was almost all set up and Jason broke a bulkhead...then decided to go talk to the neighbor rather than buy another. Because of that I'm going to put the sand in it now just to make it harder for him to move later laugh.gif

Gabriel, thanks for the good deal and a sweet tank.

Dena I'll give you $5 for the wrasse just so Clint can't have it.