Water Barrels

Headless_donkey

Have you been to:

Barrel City USA

15000 S I H 35 - (512) 295-8539

They are real close to the HEB in Buda.(thanks Caferacermike)

Heh .. I actually never thought about that place ... I drive by it every day one the way home from work! ^_^ Will have to check them out ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Barrel City USA

15000 S I H 35 - (512) 295-8539

I had to go to my San Marcos office today so I thought I get one of these barrels. I can't find the place. I drove all around the HEB, down Main Street, and back by the Wal-Mart. I even ate at the Culver's. Was I even close?

Edited by dapettit

Barrell City told me they were $18 for the 55 gal with removable top or the same price for the one with 2 - 2" hole in the top. they are blue and right off the "office" they had worsteshire in them.

make sure you didn't get ripped off.

take the main street exit going south on 35, look for the fireworks place on the right, it is just past bunch of barrells cant miss it. the hay stacks are one business too far.

Edited by aggieMEDIC

BTW I am working on a surprise for the club concerning water barrels. I will let everyone know when the deal is worked.

Woo! You are the man! cool.gif

Can't wait to hear what the deal is ... we still haven't gotten around to getting some rain barrels .. even though the place is right down the road!

So, for the "surprise." I just talked to Washing Equipment of Austin. They are on McKinney Falls Parkway. Map

They have a TON of barrels behind their building. I spoke with Rodney in the parts department. He said the barrels are $11 a piece. I know they have several different styles. I asked about a bulk discount and he said he could talk to the owner, but it would probably cost about $11 a piece. LOL It seems like a good price and they were super friendly. I was shooting for $10 a piece and do a group buy, but $11 isn't bad. I think that would be cheaper then barrel city.

Here is the info:

Washing Equipment of Texas ®

Austin

4121 McKinney Falls Parkway

Austin, TX 78744

Phone: (512) 389-2822

Or (800) 966-9388

Just pointing out the obvious but those barrels are going to be "clean" meaning no chemicals ever being in them due to its leaching out into the plastic then back into the water. or have they just been used for water? sorry but i had to ask the obvious