Site feedback

DaJMasta

There isn't a forum for it, so I thought it would go here:

In the last couple of weeks, whenever I click on a link in a post on the forums, it opens a new tab with the link location (good), and moves the current tab to the link location as well. This redundancy is unnecessary and if you're sort of a habitual clicker like myself, sometimes I don't see the little lit up back arrow on the tab that used to be the topic, and I close both before realizing that was not helpful.

I'm using firefox, and this has happened on two different machines running XP and Windows 7.

I had to check for myself as I thought something was amiss the last time I clicked a link.

I just went to Brooks's thread about seahorses, clicked on a link to a Pico tank. Not only did it open a new tab for the link, but my original ARC tab became the same link. I closed the second link and had to hit my "back" button to get back to ARC. It should either change my current tab and allow me to back button to my ARC thread or open a new tab and leave my first tab alone.

Firefox like gajillionth edition. Whatever is most current. Been a FF user since the beginning.