Help!!!

Salt Dreams

I agrees with hydro, try to look at it under water. If there is something that grows on a coral, it's probably growing on dead area or that something is some kind of parasite. Try to keep those corals closer toward the glass so you can Closely observe it for several days.

I turned my power head on that side of the tank back on because about a week ago i turned it off for my bubble coral and my xenia...i think that may have caused the problem...there was still flow in that area which i could see by the food movement in the tank but not nearly as much flow so i had to rearrange some things and move some things so that all the corals are happy that has always been the hard part i only have a few corals that want low flow but my tank does not really have low flow areas i have 2 Korallia 4 and a small power head in the middle I can not figure out proper placement of those powerhead to make everything happy.