Photo Contest

OK everbody, we are going to start a regular photo contest. Each month we will have a different topic. Please try to stay on topic and one entry per person. The winning photo will be voted on by you and will be featured on the home page for the following month. To get us started post a pic of your favorite fish! Happy shooting!

Here is my entry. My gold striped maroon clownfish was my favorite, as it was the first fish I purchased once getting back into the saltwater hobby last year. Here is a picture of him playing peek-a-boo.

Click for large picture.

IMG_3119_med.jpg

Edited by seahorsejl

If you have a photo in the gallery you can right click on it and go to properties. Then copy the link where it says location to the pop-up box when you click on the insert image button. Aero which pic did you want to submit?

Gkarshen,

I am try to see if I get it right.

Here our first babies, paired ocellaris. called them Romeo and Juilet. got them from RCA.

I got my wife a new digital camera and my wife plays with Z10 Kodak camera. She took a picture of babies.

gallery_152_7_7439.jpg

Thanks GKarshens

hopefully i doing this right too.

Here is a pic of my first and favorite fish: hello to Mr. Watchman:-)

med_gallery_215_7_429845.jpg

I am fairly new to SW, this site, and contest....So when is the deadline to post pic? How to vote? When are we going to count up the votes?