Acan eating foxface

Will

Harpoon_Gun_7223.jpg

But seriously, I feel your pain. My Pakistan Butterfly started eating everything in the tank. I end up netting him after destroying half my rockwork.

Spear guns are for chumps! Hawaiian slings are the manly way to go.

If I had a FoxFace eating my Acans, he'd be long gone.

I just got rid of a fox face that after a year started eating acans, sps, and my open brains. I had to order my fish trap and it took weeks to get it. By then head had eaten one head of my rainbow acans and about 10 heads of others that I had. He also kept nipping at zoas so they started not opening and then dying off. I hated that fish by the time I got him out.

I have a trap but I'm using it to catch a couple of other fish.

I just got rid of a fox face that after a year started eating acans, sps, and my open brains. I had to order my fish trap and it took weeks to get it. By then head had eaten one head of my rainbow acans and about 10 heads of others that I had. He also kept nipping at zoas so they started not opening and then dying off. I hated that fish by the time I got him out.

and he's very happy and well behaved in my tank. (for now) lol

You should post the picture you sent me of the foxface in your tank! LMAO

I have an aptasia eating copperbanded butterfly you can have if you want to catch him. Once he is finished with your aptasia he will pick on your acans and steals mysis from lps. Beautiful fish, come and get him.

I have an aptasia eating copperbanded butterfly you can have if you want to catch him. Once he is finished with your aptasia he will pick on your acans and steals mysis from lps. Beautiful fish, come and get him.

sounds like a fish i can use!

You should post the picture you sent me of the foxface in your tank! LMAO

2010-11-15182026.jpg?t=1290137302