Asking for Help/Volunteers

reefman

Hi everyone,

As many of you know I am getting out of the hobby. I have already sold off my livestock, and now I have sold my tank. The person purchasing it (John, from Katy, and a member of MARSH) is coming to pick it up Sunday. I'm requesting volunteers to help us move the tank from my out out to the U-Haul he will be bringing. He will be here at Noon, Sunday, and this would only take no longer the 20 minutes. However, we do need some people. The kind people who help me move this tank into my new house already this is a heavy tank. So if you could spare 20 minutes this Sunday, your help would be greatly appreciated.

As an FYI, I am in Cedar Park, off Parmer and Brushy Creed Rd. I can provide an exact address for the people who can come by.

Thanks.

Stephen

Edited by reefman

If, by some minor miracle, I get put on call on Sunday I will come out. If anything, just to see a 200g Elos tank leave town.

Robb is a great supervisor. He supervised when Mike and I moved his 75gal. So he'll be perfect for watching the even larger tank get moved.

I could just now get on the board. I appreciate everyone who have said they could help so far. This is a situation where I would much rather have too many than not enough. Again, for anyone considering, it should only be for no more (and probably less) than 20 minutes - although anyone is welcome to hang around longer if they want. My address is 816 Arrowhead Trail, Cedar Park, TX, 78613. If anyone needs my cell phone # PM me and I'll send it straight over.

Stephen

I just wanted to remind everyone that we are still all set up to go tomorrow at noon. Thanks to everyone who have said they could help. If anyone else could come by, it would be appreciated as it looks like if no cancels, we might have barely enough.

I hope to see all of you who volunteered tomorrow.

Stephen