Getting out of hobby

Zarathustra2

As some have noticed I don't always hang out on the forums anymore. Due to some personal matters I dont have time to properly maintain my 90G. I also need to move it to another part of my house. Since I need to tear it down for that I figured it was time to sell the wet stuff and do the conversion to freshwater. SO: I have the following for sale.

Just about all the livestock is gone and about half of the live rock. Still looking for a home for my live sand. I'm going to take the rock to RCA pretty soon if noone wants to come over and get it. I can get $2.50 in store credit there and thats about what i have been selling the rock for.

Sand and Rock

• 90-120# of live-rock. - all good quality live rock. Most pieces are large and in the display tank (about 50#) Another 25 pounds is in the sump with a lot of tube worms and another 25# in the cryptic area with lots and lots of sponge and small crustaceans. There is also a good amount of rubble ~10# if you are interested. I would be willing to sell in bulk for $200 or in pieces for $3.00 a poundish. Sold a little, Going to take to RCA this weekend if noone wants any more.
  • 200# of sand in a DSB... actually in multiple DSBs. All yours for $200 or will sell for $40 for a mostly filled bucket. This is some of the most lively sand you will ever find.

Livestock

• 2 Large green duncan's
    • 5 heads 25$ - Pending
    • 10 heads 50$ Sold

[*]1 Very stupid cucumber - $20. Black, likes to eat and poop sand. He is the best algea eater i ever had but is stupider than my clown. He will clean your sand like noones business. Eats cyano/diatoms from the top of your sand layer. I found him!!! [*]Serpent Star brown and black banded 5$[*]3 Red mangroves 1-2'. All for $10[*]Various snails and suprises to those who get stuff and are nice :doh:

Hardware: (i'm keeping most but selling a few)

• 2 x 400W MH mogul lamps w/ ballast. Bulbs have 6 months of use left (20k) $200 Price Reduced
  • Will list an assortment of odds and ends later
    Prices are as above. Everything is on a first come first serve basis. I am willing to trade for planted freshwater tank items including 48' T5 lights, ferrelite substrate, CO2 regulator/bubble counter/bottle, driftwood or slate. I also need some new RO/DI filters (Sediment and Carbon and Membrane) if you happen to have extra. I'm also setting up a mudskipper tank so if anyone happens to have any gear for that it would be appreciated.

I'll be checking this post periodically but if you want to reach me more quickly you are welcome to email andy(dot)skwarek(at)gmail(dot)com.

Edits in bold

what kind of reflectors and ballast?

They are american standard ballasts. I cant find a make/model on the reflectors. They are rectangular so not spiders or what have you.

Everyone else responded to. I'll be around this afternoon for anyone that wants a pickup.

anything left?

For some reason im locked out of messages and my inbox. I have a bunch of slate that I used in my 75g when I was keeping freshwater. I used it to build a wall along the back of the tank. I have since moved to keeping salt water and no longer need/want the slate and would like to trade you if your interested. The average size is 12" x 3" and an 1/8" thick. I can bring it buy to see what/if you want to make a trade. please email me at [email protected] or send a text to 512-689-7482.

Thanks,

Justin

anything left?

For some reason im locked out of messages and my inbox. I have a bunch of slate that I used in my 75g when I was keeping freshwater. I used it to build a wall along the back of the tank. I have since moved to keeping salt water and no longer need/want the slate and would like to trade you if your interested. The average size is 12" x 3" and an 1/8" thick. I can bring it buy to see what/if you want to make a trade. please email me at [email protected] or send a text to 512-689-7482.

Thanks,

Justin

Please see this thread about site issues and lack of PM. This hopefully will be resolved soon.