BIG NAME xtras !!

addboy

Okay, had some "no shows" last time and I am selling thier frags....really melted now and really healthy

First, we have a nice 2" piece of ATL Rasberry Limeade Acro (mounted and melting)$40:

yhst-99454104011929_2104_26666558.gif

Next is a mounted and melting piece of Tyree Flower Petal Montipora Cap (3 colors easy), I also put this on one of my patented addboy magnetic rocks. The whole rig is $30:

IMG_4547.jpg

3) Little over .5 inch BLUE LEMONADE acro $40:

IMG_5050.jpg

4) Little over .5 inch SHADES OF FALL acro $40:

IMG_4895-1.jpg

5)Purple Nana 1" blosssom $30

IMG_4821.jpg

6)ICY BLUE TIP acro 1" $20

IMG_4879.jpg

7) Pink Sand Dollar 1" $30

IMG_4558.jpg

CASH ONLY / $60 min. / Definately 1st come 1st served !!! No more holds....Unless I know you, then it is completely out of the question...HA.

thanks,

Garrett. 512.633.6128

Going to River City @ noon today. I have most of the pictured corals left....and $60 could get you 2-3 frags depending. Still have the Rasberry, I have some brand new Idaho grape frags (smashed it whilste collecting other frags) Lots of the Icy Blue (could be a Freebie ? !?! !>!) 1 flower petal left, and Some new larger pieces of unmounted Lovelli (not Pictured but very pretty...Lavender/Blue W/purple Polyps. CALL IF YOU WANT SOMETHING: 512.633.7128

Thanks,

Garrett.

P.S. If you spend $300 or more, I will share my Magnet Rock Patent with you !!!! And that goes for everyone :)