Banner Cardinals, Yumas, Acan and Zoas

JasonJones

I bought a yuma rock and needed to split it up because it was too big, so I thought I would share the wealth. These guys are a great purple when some pink and green highlights.

There are 2 frags:

1) single yuma $20

2) Single larger yuma that was split and a smaller (dime size) Yuma- $25

IMG_2034.jpg

I have a pair of banner cardinals. One is tank raised and the other isn't. I ordered a pair of tank raised and one arrived not eating and didn't make it. I ordered a replacement, a non-tank raised. He is eating great and doing well, but he is too large for my tank. The tank raised is only about an 1.5" and the new one is 3". I would like to sell them both and then just order a new tank raised pair, it seems to be much easier to get the smaller tank raised in pairs than in singles. $30 for the pair.

IMG_2036.jpg

Green and gold acan. 5 larger heads and there are several smaller heads that have started growing. $25

IMG_2037.jpg

Great looking small colony of green, orange and black Zoas. They were not what I ordered and I already have a similar set. There are 15-20 polyps $20

IMG_2028.jpg

If you look in that picture you can see a frag of Organism Palys behind the green zoas. The colony does not have quite as good of color as the frag because I have had it sitting in the back under less light to be out of the way. The frag is sold but I still have the colony with 30+ heads. $30

I will be around all night tonight and will be leaving tomorrow morning out of town for the weekend.

I live at 11th and I35

Edited by JasonJones