Misc Small Stuff

Bill B

Here's some stuff I have and may find a little more. Picked up items removed.

5) I've got 2 1# containers of BRS GFO $15 each

I bought this as 4 gallons, measured with a gram scale, and repackaged in some TetraMin screw on top containers. Okay each one really only has 451 grams. This is pretty much to cost to me after shipping. I will eventually use this if not sold.

1) Sure grip magnet . I think this is the 50. I only have the attachment which connects to a maxijet: -Sure Grip link - $10

3)Black Rock Reef Frag Rack - $15 - PENDING WITH MANY BACKUPS

Unused. These aren't real big (39 Black Eggcrate squares) but they have soooooper magnets on them. If you let the magnets touch they're just flat out difficult to separate.

4) HM2 Dual TDS meter - In Line TDS Meter - $10 I bought an entire setup from BRS so I don't need this. I am not certain it works perfect, but I bought it from a well known reputable member about 6 months ago (for$25). Heck the Guest fittings should be worth nearly the asking price. PENDING

6) CPR HOB Skimmer - $50 This includes a Rio 800 pump which is only about 2 months old and a prefilter surface skimmer Box. I've noticed with most HOB you get scum floating around on the surface. This helps get it into the Skimmer. It's this one but without the Accela pump. CPR Bak pak 2

FREE:

A) 2 4" Ring Material Filter Socks - Felt Filter Sock

B) Spider Reflector with Mogul Base - It's probably this one

C) PVC and Egg Crate Large Frag Racks - This and D) are large and going to be used in a sump or separate tank for frags. I'll drag them out if you wanna know more but I'm gonna say one is about 15" wide, 6" Deep and 6" tall and

D) The other is even bigger - maybe 18 inches wide, 9 inches deep and 7-8 inches tall

Thanxx

Bill- 784-4475 - 1913 S West Dr Leander 78641