fish!

joshdmartin

Ok so it sounds like you made an order through Sea Dwelling Creatures like many of us do. Any chance you should need to become a sponsor like the rest? This is not a "hobbyist to hobbyist" sort of transaction here, this is for profit. I do believe it was these sorts of transactions that ran "Fishy Business" away from this site.

Ok so it sounds like you made an order through Sea Dwelling Creatures like many of us do.

I don't follow....how does one order from SDC if they don't sell to the public? Does everyone have a business/wholesaler license?

License? A what? And why?

SDC will sell to anybody with enough money.

I've been buying from them for at least 6 years now.

Interesting....I wonder why they advertise it that way, i.e., they don't sell to the public?

hey MIKE you got it all wrong:D if i remember right you had something negative to say last time i posted.. not tryin to offend you or anybody.. are you a sponser? or do you want a fish! this is a 1 maybe 2 time thing if i plan on doing it full time then i imight become a sponser:D shane left bc of people like you that think they now everything there is to KNOW about the trade! im his buddy!!

I WILL UPDATE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANKS MIKE

Hello, I have locked this topic and edited your offer.

Buying any livestock with the sole purpose of resell is considered a "commercial" sale which is prohibited by forum guideline number 9. Please PM me if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks for your understanding.