FW Baby Amazon Swords, Tiger Lotus

jestep

One of my Amazon swords went crazy and I have about 20 small amazon sword pups, they're about 2 - 3" at the moment. All are very healthy and roots have started growing. These are from my 100% snail free discus tank.

Looking to sell or trade. Will sell for $2 each, or you can have all 20 for $30. The parents I've had for 3 - 4 years. They are slower growing than most Amazon's I've seen but if you substrate fertilize they will most likely take off.

I also have a several very nice Tiger lotus's. I'll sell large ones for $10 (they are very large), or the smaller ones for $5. Will post pictures later.

• 5 months later...

Update on this:

Here's what I have right now: Tiger Lotus, Sagittaria Subulata, Marble Queen Swords and some Amazon compact swords. These are all 100% snail free.

Here's my current asking prices:

Tiger Lotus: $5 ($10 for large plants)

Sagittaria Subulata: $1 per plant

Marble Queens: $5 (~4" plants right now)

Amazon compact swords: $1 each plant

The large lotus's are from 15 - 30" with the lily pads, in addition to a ton of leaves. I recommend removing the lily pads before replanting. They don't take moving particularly well as the tend to melt. Sometimes they make it, most often not. I'll be happy to keep them attached though.

Here's some pictures I just found. These are pretty old so most everything will be larger than what's in the picture. All of these are shots of the plants or the plant's parents in my tank.

Tiger Lotus

lotus-2.jpg

tiger-lotus.jpg

Parent Marble Queen (not for sale)

marble-queen-2.jpg

Sagittaria (much thicker now)

Sagittaria.jpg

Amazon Compact

amazon-compact.jpg

amazon-pups.jpg

Just let me know when you need some. I should have Lotus and Sagittaria at any time.

The hardest part is keeping the sword pups from melting. They don't like being suspended for too long and floor space is valuable :lol: