T5 Lighting

Brooks

The heat that my MH is putting off seems to be a little too much for this weather. Not to mention that my parents keep our house hot!

So, I'm wanting to go to T5's. I like the colors and growth they can put out (Clint's/fishypets tank for example). While I can't afford the $1000 set up he has, I'm looking for something that is 24" in length, and I would like to have 150w+. Does anyone know where I could get one of those ATI power modules for under $700?

Let me know what you recommend!

well i bought the ati sunpower 6x54 without bulbs at reekgeeks for 440$ shipped.. but i got a good deal on a manufactures 2nd, i think they have more. they claimed it had a small scratch on the fixture. i still cant find the scratch lol. I would call and ask for george. he knows me by myvirtue and he knows his stuff. they also have the new tek elite in stock. It took me almost 3 months of research before i decided to buy my lights and those 2 seem to be the best for the price.

you can actually get nova extreme through ebay from the manufacture cheaper than that sometimes. Nova extreme claims there reflectors are individual for each light. its just one reflector thats shaped around each bulb like a "V" There not bad.

you can actually get nova extreme through ebay from the manufacture cheaper than that sometimes. Nova extreme claims there reflectors are individual for each light. its just one reflector thats shaped around each bulb like a "V" There not bad.

Just to clarify, you want the Nova Extreme Pro, not the Nova Extreme.