Zoas and a big chunk of shrooms/polyps

PeeperKeeper

The smaller frag of Tubbs Blues is for sale. About 15 polyps for $30. Thanks Kris

I'll also sell the green Monti behind it and I have tons of shrooms!

BlueZoosLALakers.jpg

I also have a flat piece of live rock about 11" X 6" just covered with regular green mushrooms, yellow polyps and some really nice hairy mushrooms. Obviously you can't see the rock for all the coral, but it's the whole piece from the green shrooms on the left, including the mat of yellow polyps back to the hairy shrooms in the back/right. (It doesn't include the red shrooms but I can make you a deal on lots of red shrooms too.) The hairy shrooms don't look like shrooms at all. They make a mat of tentacles that move nicely with the water movement. There is even a little tiny pink birdsnest frag stuck in this rock that you can have. $50 (SOLD- thanks, Nemir)

yellows.jpg

LA Lakers frag 3 polyps for $12 or 5-6 polyps for $20.

Lakers.jpg

I sometimes forget to check my PM's here so you can call me at 512 964-2015, but send a PM too so I can track who asks first.

Tubbs are sold, thanks Kris!

The larger flat rock with the shrooms and yellows are pending Nemir picking up this afternoon. It's about 11" by 6" by about an inch and a half thick.

Still have LA Lakers

Green Monti in pic above is $25, well encrusted.

I also have lots of Nuclear Green Candy Canes for $4/head. I've got 5 frags with anywhere from 3 to 8 heads.

CandyCaneKryptonitefrags.jpg

Mike, I am planning to get rid of some of the pieces of live rock I have that are overgrown with soft corals (zoas, shrooms, pumping zenia, etc.) so I can have more room for SPS. If you want to just come by and see if there's something you like, we can probably work out a deal for your son's tank.