WTT for nice SPS

finfriend

I am always interested in trading for nice corals!

I have available for trade - Tri color Acro (a really nice brilliant royal blue), Pink Pocci, Green Slimer (frags and colonies), Green stag with blue tips, Purple stag, Nothern Lights Nasuta, Pink Jade, Pavona Cactus, Orange and Purple Digi (nice frags) Ponape and purple polyp Bird Nests, Red Planet, Pink Lemonade, JG Yellow, Green (more of a brown) Pocci, Skittles Stylo, red, purple and green monti caps as well as Christmas Tree and Eye of Rah zoas (some larger colonies available). And for the right trade could cut Pearlberry, Meridiana or Lime in the Sky.

For a limited time, with any trad I'll be giving away a free "covered" frag of zoas until they are all gone because they are overgrowing my frag rack and I'm sick of them. :o

Brian

how about some pics or a link

Mike, my previous coral photos probably scared more people off than lured them in! I really need to put in some research on it. Having said that, I'll try and locate my digital and shoot some current shots later. In the meantime here are a few older shots. Let me know if there is somethng in particular you would like to see. Also a few I forgot - Pink Champagne, green millie (looks like the sunset millie) and spumosa - these last two are encrusted frags. Do you have some pics for me? :)

post-732-039592400 1284304360_thumb.jpgpost-732-005351300 1284304375_thumb.jpgpost-732-064889900 1284304386_thumb.jpgpost-732-075805200 1284304397_thumb.jpgpost-732-077747500 1284304408_thumb.jpgpost-732-019701500 1284304420_thumb.jpg

nice and healthy looking! I need to find some time to visit your reef someday soon.Heres a link to a zoa thread I started I plan on posting some more pics in the coming weeks

http://www.austinree...h__1#entry93434

Thanks Mike, you're welcome to come by. By the way your zoa thread is amazing!