some zoa pics

mikedelgado

Got from addboy.I think he called em magicians, still recovering. where did you get these G.

IMG_1934.jpg

sprinkles ppe's . still recovering but starting to shine again

IMG_1935.jpg

oxides kind of a weird pic of them but its the best I could do today

IMG_1936.jpg

eye of rah

IMG_1939.jpg

aquamans the aqua blue part is more noticable in person, very bright like the oxides

IMG_1942.jpg

magicians/firecracker

IMG_1946.jpg

ko's nightmare

IMG_1956.jpg

dunno

IMG_1957.jpg

nightmares

IMG_1919.jpg

chelsey's strawberry wines

IMG_1923.jpg

nuke greens

033.jpg

cpreefguys aog and some raptors

081-1.jpg

atl mowhawks

DSCN0937.jpg

fraggle reef pink elerpants and some smalleraog's

DSCN0935.jpg

atl pink sunflower. I see no pink but thats what they called em

DSCN0912.jpg

eye catching corals nightmares. If anyone has these lmk, mine melted. sad....

114.jpg

rhastas

DSCN0875.jpg

tubs blues

IMG_7033.jpg

pink elephants

IMG_6853-1.jpg

jupiter dust

IMG_6295.jpg

raptors rainbow

DSCN0908.jpg

oaib gold dust. I lost these, they didnt melt, I actually lost em, If anybody has these please lmk

DSCN0909.jpg

atl serpent eyes. a tiny polyp rhasta size . Atl doesnt have these anymore and mine melted. I really liked them despite their small size. If anyone knows where I can buy these please lmk

f024.jpg

a cool lookin pic of some bam bams. Idk how I did it but I like the way it came out

054-2.jpg

Edited by mikedelgado

I like all the dunnos. need to get them spread around....

You can say that again.

If I had done that in the past I wouldnt be looking for all the ones I used to have. All the ones that melted on me started as 1 or 2 polyps grew to 20 or so and then said goood by.Heartbreakers. Lately I have been trying to make more than 1 frag in case something happens to the original.

ok, the first dunno I think may be a jason fox bloodshot paly...I may be wrong. I bought something very similar but they opened the first day and then never opened again. The eagle eye pictured look like whammin watermelon to me. the second dunno I think are the black hole suns. Very nice collection!

• Like 1

ok, the first dunno I think may be a jason fox bloodshot paly...I may be wrong. I bought something very similar but they opened the first day and then never opened again. The eagle eye pictured look like whammin watermelon to me. the second dunno I think are the black hole suns. Very nice collection!

Thanks Hydro, they sure look alike to me too but they are not. The bloodshot guys are on my want list though.I think the blue hornets I have are pretty much the same as black hole suns. exoticfrags.us has a pic with them together and they do look different in that pic but when I click on the pic of the black hole sun by itself it looks exactly like my blue hornet so I dunno ha ha

Mike, why do you tease me with all these beautiful zoa. Now I am going to have to one of each. Let me when you start fragging to sale. Great job.

Hey Theresa, Your too kind. I'm really enjoying the nano I got from you.It almost became my only tank but I couldnt figure out how to fit all my little zoos in there.If you guys are ever in Salado feel free to visit.

I have the black hole suns from exoticfrags and they are super tiny zoas (regret purchasing). I have however had some other zoas that were called black hole suns that were much larger but looked the same as the ones from EF, but they melted away long ago.

good to know, thanks. the ones I have arent real big but they arent too small either. They seem to be getting larger polyp size as the colony grows. My purple hornets are bigger in size but are faded dull looking and are growing at less than half the pace of the blue ones. I know I have a good strain of the ph but I just cant seem to make em shine. I may try moving them to another spot this weekend

• 2 weeks later...

Mike, I have those gold dust zoanthids your looking for but I have tried to frag them twice and both of the frags died. I have also been wanting to purchase the black hole suns since Ive read that they might be the same as the black hornet. What is your opinion on the black hornet vs black hole suns?? How are the frags doing?? How is the yellow looking hornet wana be doing..lol