Vivid Aquariums Order Take 15..."Mama said I could"

mcallahan

The tropical storm has passed and no colonies washed up in my front lawn, so I'm ordering stuff from Vivid Aquariums instead.

Vivid Aquariums has a great selection of just about everything, including FISH so peruse their website, then place your order keeping in mind the following:

- Order closes, Thursday, September 16th, @12p. If I don't have your payment, I drop you from the order. Sorry, deadlines are deadlines.

- Pickup will be @ my house, 8422 Jamestown Dr, 78758 or if we have enough interest, I can coordinate a north/south/central pickup.

- Shipment will arrive Wednesday, Sept 22nd

- The shipment usually arrives @ 10:30a so if you can schedule breaking away from lunch or working from home, its a great way to get your goods early!

- minimum GROUP total order is $150. So if we don't get enough interest to have a total order value of $150, it won't go

- $225+ qualifies for free shipping, My order already meets that minimum so its all free shipping from here on out!

- $350+ gets us a 10% discount EXCLUDING WYSIWYG items or "pack" items - e.g. reef cleaner packs, acro packs. (My order is a WYSIWYG order so we still need to meet the $350 to get 10% off)

- Dry goods DO NOT count towards our order total, DO NOT get the 10% off and DO NOT get free shipping.

- a $10 box fee applies to our order (we split it among everyone ordering)

Payment works as such: I have to order and pay for everything myself. They won't let everyone pay individually then group our orders together (like @ reefcleaners.org). So I'm requesting that everyone either pay cash or paypal directly to me before 12p on Thursday, Sept 16th. Once I get everyone's order, I'll confirm it with them, then send the order off. PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying via paypal, be sure to add 3% for paypal fees OR use the "personal" option. PM me for my paypal addy.

Vivid Aquariums always gives us customer service and MORE than generous frags so you won't be disappointed. MAKE SURE you check out their WYSIWYG picks. They are adding new inventory all the time and their stuff looks great!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark, I love your reasons for buying something. I wished that worked as well in my house. I'm going to check out the site and see if I can get away with buying something. Not that he really notices anything new in my tanks.

Mark, I love your reasons for buying something. I wished that worked as well in my house. I'm going to check out the site and see if I can get away with buying something. Not that he really notices anything new in my tanks.

Well by "Mama" I meant the sponsor Mama. My wife doesn't care what I do with the tank as long as she can buy baby clothes!

Well by "Mama" I meant the sponsor Mama. My wife doesn't care what I do with the tank as long as she can buy baby clothes!

Keep me outta this callahan...no one cares what you do...:)

:|

:|

what did you do...stick your finger in a light socket?? See!!! I DO care about you!!!