LiveAquaria Group Order - CLOSED

Brooks

I'm starting a group order for www.liveaquaria.com

Deal is: Free shipping on orders over $225. Otherwise, they really get you with shipping fees. This will be a Diver's Den order.

Information on free shipping:

- $225 meets free shipping.

- Live Rock and Sand DO NOT count towards free shipping.

Information on holding items:

- All Diver's Den items can be held for no more than 48 hours.

- Non-shipping dates do not count for the allotted 48 hour period.

- All REGULAR LiveAquaria items can be held for however long you need.

Put in your orders in Thursday, September 2nd through Monday, September 6th. If I do not have your payment by Monday before 12:00, you will be taken off of the order.

Orders will be delivered to my place, and you will be able to pick them up here (I'm off of Anderson Mill in North Austin).

Please PM me your orders, and on Sunday I will double check with you to make sure you're still in.

I'm not available to do PayPal right now, so we will need to meet up so you can give me the appropriate amount for your purchase.

The Live Rock and Live Sand does NOT go towards the free shipping. Shipping rates are $1.39/lb for 2 day air, and $1.59/lb for 1 day air. I can still add it to the order, it will just not go towards free shipping.

ORDER PLAN:

Give your order to me, I will call LiveAquaria and put it on the existing order. We're not charged until it is shipped out (Tuesday), leaving time for you to give me the appropriate amount for your order.

NOTE: If we do not meet the free shipping, your total WILL include shipping costs.

Our order will be placed Monday, Sept. 6, and shipped Tuesday, Sept. 7 for Wednesday Sept. 8 arrival.

Brooks

Just got an email response from them regarding holding items:

"Thank you for your email. Regarding your question for the Diver's Den Coral, you would have to place an order for the coral and request it to be held open until Monday for Tuesday delivery so you may add to the order. Otherwise, we sincerely apologize that we are unable to hold specimens from Diver's Den. Thank you for choosing Drs. Foster & Smith LiveAquaria for your live aquatic needs. You are a valued customer and we look forward to hearing from you in the future."

Robb, you'll need to let me know what you're ordering, then we'll have to meet up for payment.

Chiu, they just posted their labor day schedule on their website. I'll need to double check, but I think it'll ship tuesday and get here Wednesday.

Brooks; so if I want the angel, I tell you, you will place the order and presumably pay right then, and I pay you and they hold until shipping? Have you already placed your order for the SPS?

I'm a bit confused how, unless you are placing the order right when we tell you, the item we may want will still be there.

Sorry, my old, dried up brain is not up to speed.

They do not actually charge you until the order is shipped out, making me able to keep adding to the order and able to collect payment until Monday when the order is officially placed. I just have to give them my payment method. So, you can send me what you'd like, I give them a call, and they put it on the existing order.

So basically, tell me what you want, we'll meet up so you can give me the correct amount for your order specifically, I call in the official and final order Monday, it is shipped Tuesday for Wednesday arrival.

EDIT: Updated the order status. We need $145 to meet the free shipping. Final orders will need to be placed Monday, September 6th. Orders will be shipped Tuesday, September 7th for arrival Wednesday, September 8th.

i might get some live rock. whats the total at right now cuz my part if i order will be $80

Total at the moment is $120. We're $105 short of the free shipping, so feel free to order! Make sure you include the item number and the lbs you're ordering.

Someone may need to verify this. My understanding is that the $225 for free shipping requirement excludes live rock and sand?

I verified with the agent at Live Aquaria. The Live Rock and Live Sand does NOT go towards the free shipping. They will charge $1.39/lb for 2-day air, and $1.59 for 1 day air. With one day air, it will arrive with the rest of the order. Two day air, it will arrive that Thursday. So, I can add it to the order, however, it will not go towards the free shipping.

Information on free shipping:

- $225 meets free shipping.

- Live Rock and Sand DO NOT count towards free shipping.

- We are currently $85 away from meeting our free shipping.

This will be added on the original post as well as information on holding items.