Reefs2Go Turn around order

August

So this will be the order that replaces all DEAD and MISSING items...

If anyone wants to jump on and get a chance at their great specials right now I need your your list and Paypal information BY TOMORROW... THAT IS THURSDAY JULY 29TH @ 3PM

hoping to have the order here next tuesday or wednesday

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR PATIENCE

I want to add

Dwarf Zebra Lionfish 19.99

Yellow Wrasse 20.59

Emerald Crab 6.99

Can you tell them that i dont need the nasarius snails (10 of them) that they were supposed to get me (bought them locally, and i am wondering if they can just credit it toward this stuff)

p.s. Thanks so much for doing this, i didnt mean to offend you on the other thread :blink:

|

A, Please send me your phone number again, I am skeptical my DOA and/or the star fish will be included in this order. I will call on Friday before leaving the house for yours.

Thanks so much for all of this

Sherri

Well shoot.....today or tomorrow worked out great for me, but Friday not so good. I work a 24 hour shift on Friday. Would anyone be willing to hold a few emerald crabs for me?

hi medi,

I lived in north Round Rock near outlet mall and I can hold it for you if you don't mind when I picked up my 100 red leg hermit crabs...

Ban

That would be awesome. I live just north of you on inner loop in GT. I could pick them up first thing Saturday morning. Will that work for you? Thanks