GSP covered Monti and Pulsing Xenia

boognish

GSP/Monti - I had some Monti that was taken over by some very bright Green Star Polyps. It looks very cool, but is growing up into some prime real estate for my SPS, so it needs to go. I'm looking to trade for zoas, cool shrooms, sps, lps... anything other than xenia. Pick your size and offer a trade and I'll break some off for you.

tank20sm.jpg

Pulsing Xenia - Have some on the glass and some on rocks. Make a trade offer - zoas, mushrooms, sps, lps... They are actually much nicer extended, but I just doubled my flow in the tank and they are a bit upset in this shot:

tank21sm.jpg

Bump... No trade necessary, but even a couple of your dullest zoas would be appreciated.

I cannot find a recipe for this xenia, nor any wine that pairs well with it's delicate aroma. It will soon be on the neighbors deck... (not really, he's DPS).

The GSP and GSP encrusted Monti (ongoing war) will soon be available at your LFS. It's neighborhood has been re-zoned to 'SPS' and the bulldozers are fueling up.

do you still have the monti/star polpys?

Very little if any of the GSP encrusted Monti. I will be doing more cleaning tomorrow and PM if I find any. There is some GSP that I will be selling and still plenty of Xenia.