• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[email protected]

don Duncan.

I would like to do group shipping

how does that work?

one person orders it on behalf of everyone so it comes in the same box.

medi and Chad/Belinda want to do group shipping and they were planning on shipping with me, but since you are closer to them than I am, y'all could join up if you wanted.

If not, I'll be happy to ship the orders in my box.

Note: If you are going to be ordering with me, please note the two things below:

1. I am going to order as soon as I see the 50mL dosing pumps come back in stock. So that means if they come back in stock on Tuesday, July 27th, I'll buy them and if they aren't in stock until Monday, Aug 2, I'll wait for them. If you are in a hurry to get your order, you might consider ordering w/out me

2. If you are going to be paying via paypal, please take into account that it takes 2 days for the money from paypal to get to my bank account. After some trial and error, I'm waiting for the money to hit my bank account before I order.

I'll be sending off the group buy paperwork today so everyone should see their account get switched to GB status around noon tmrw (Tuesday)

If I am ordering for you (so we can split shipping), please have your order and payment to me by Thursday @ 12p so I can place our order.

Let me know what my total is including my portion of the shipping.

If I am ordering for you (so we can split shipping), please have your order and payment to me by Thursday @ 12p so I can place our order.

Just got back on to arc. Mark is it okay if I give u my order and drop off the cash before i go to work tomrrow at 3?

Just got back on to arc. Mark is it okay if I give u my order and drop off the cash before i go to work tomrrow at 3?

sure.