Hanna Checker Group Buy

mcallahan

Hanna now has the Phosphate and Nitrate Ultra Low Range Checkers out and people have expressed interested in these, so I'm looking to start a group buy for them.

The checkers go for $49.50 before GB pricing so if you are interested, please respond in the thread so I can see what kind of quantity discounts we can get.

Checkers to chose from:

- Phosphate

- Phosphate Ultra Low Range

- Nitrate Ultra Low Range

- Iron

- Chlorine

Which of the phosphate tests would be most appropriate for a reef tank?

If you are running a low nutrient tank, or if phosphates never register on your test kit, the ULR one would be best.

If you are running a "regular" tank - no carbon dosing, no Zeovit/polyp lab/brightwells, the Phosphate meter would be best

im deff down for this, but its going to be about a week or so before i have the cash (just bought a new skimmer) so i wont be able to order until then. if you are going to order before then, then take me off the list

Just for some clarification, what is the part number of the Nitrate LR meter?

Good question. I checked the site and all I could find was for Nitrites.

My bad...there is only the nitrite, but some sites are listing it as nitrate.

Actually I'd probably be down for a Nitrite tester. I never worry about Nitrates, they happen. What I want to know is Trite. With trates things will live and it is a sign that nitrites are being broken down. The much more important tests will always be (and generally in this order) Nitrites, Ammonia, and Phosphates. Trites and Ammonia will kill and phosphates lead to GHA.

So yeah for $100 get me both. To bad they don't have a new ammonia and a CA ready. Would love an Alk as well.

Hmmm...no nitrate...maybe next time around I'll get something. I just got a brand new Phosphate test kit so I might as well use it before I buy something else. Thanks Mark.