new additions!!

diabeetus

i got some really cool white zoas with florescent orange centers from RCA in the 34.99 section! there are still some frags left if it looks just as awesome to you as it did to me!!

i also got me a new cardinal!

post-1118-083826000 1279119607_thumb.jpg

post-1118-062234600 1279120789_thumb.jpg

post-1118-029637200 1279120819_thumb.jpg

post-1118-074041100 1279120847_thumb.jpg

I got those as well. I'm glad to see someone is as stoked as I am about them. I had a webinar and didn't get home till after lights out so I couldn't get pics. I haven't been this excited about zoa's in a while.

I want to start "banking" some of my beloved corals so depending on how fast they grow out I want to put a couple of frags in other tanks just in case mine melt so I'll yell at you guys when they are ready.

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade.... but they could be just bleached.

There are white zoas around, but they're typically small, all white, and non photosynthetic.... so they're hard to keep alive (see those sponges with zoas encrusted).

All said, they do look cool. If they are bleached, maybe they'll color up to look better!

I'm interested in banking as well, we've all lost a prized coral at one time or another. We should establish an ARC frag bank for just this purpose, though I think we probably already have one informally. Anyone interested?

Na, not bleached, we got those in on Sunday from a friend of mine - he has a plump colony of them in his tank, and brings a 1-3 plugs of them by every few weeks. They've been growing under an 8-lamp TekLight for a long time now, so rest assured that while color may vary based upon your lighting, these aren't bleached :wave:

Na, not bleached, we got those in on Sunday from a friend of mine - he has a plump colony of them in his tank, and brings a 1-3 plugs of them by every few weeks. They've been growing under an 8-lamp TekLight for a long time now, so rest assured that while color may vary based upon your lighting, these aren't bleached :wave:

nice!!! i cant believe i have never seen those before!! im glad i finally did tho :) good price too. i think i got like 10 polyps, and mine was one of the smaller frags