Looking for seahorse pictures

JamesL

As some may know, I am currently writing some short articles for our neighborhood newsletter about seahorses. I am in need of some pictures of seahorses to use with the articles. I generally use just one smallish picture per article.

So if you would like to have all the fame and glory of having your picture published in glorious black and white and seen by millions hundreds of people, I would much appreciate it. I am just looking for some pictures that look good in grayscale, and show the seahorses clearly.

If interested, please feel free to PM me or reply in this thread.

(And I can only pay you with heaps of gratitude).

Oh James...I didn't know you were doing that!! Where can I find the articles? I am getting 12 seahorses in tomorrow and can TRY to get some shots of them...I do's my best!! What else do you have going on with seahorses?

Oh James...I didn't know you were doing that!! Where can I find the articles? I am getting 12 seahorses in tomorrow and can TRY to get some shots of them...I do's my best!! What else do you have going on with seahorses?

I have been blogging the articles here on the site. I just started up the seahorse ones as a learning experience for me. I eventually want to set up a tank. But that is way down the road. So the articles are a way for me to stall and do research :grin:

Thanks for the offer to take some pictures! When I am ready for ponies, I definitely know who to contact :)

Nice shipment you got in there! Thanks for taking the pictures!

Let me know if you need more...I have one ponie that is turning yellow!! :jump:

I am good for now. I ended up going with the second to last picture for the article. I will be using one of Gabe's photos in a future article about tank mates.

Oh yay!!

Let me know how I can keep up with your articles...I am having a mated pair sent to me and I am going to give reproduction a shot...this can be interesting, frustrating or humorous...:jump:

I will be posting them to the same blog, or you can see them in print from the newsletter website. They really are just basic articles due to space limitations.