my 90gl

KaceyJ

Still have a little bit of work to do. need to build an overflow, so i can remove those god awful PVC pipes. ignore the algae, i inherited it. I have it declining now, should be clear within the next 3 weeks :D. and then to replace the horrible bulbs i have. the tank is glass, even if chris says i am lying.

i bet ur PO4 #s are off the chart. Id get a little reactor and put some rowaphaus(GFO) in it. maybe even 2 reactors and put carbon in the other. Gotta get it under control or it will make u wanna give up. Thats not an option RIGHT?

I like how you rock is stacked! How much rock do you nave in your tank and how long has the tank been set up?

hard to say :). i had 60lbs of it in a 55gl for about 2 months, then moved to the 90gl, started to cycle some more, added 50lbs more rock, looks like it has started a bit of a cycle too. i have a canister set up with carbon, but i need to get some gfo. was going to try to get in on the BRS group buy, but i might be a little short on money. was thinking of asking if someone could spare some for $5-$10. and thx for the compliment. i had to change it up a bit. had to remove most of it to catch the banana wrasse, it was attacking the tang, and the poor scopas started to show signs of ick.

Edited by KaceyJ

Oh no, she was not too much trouble at all, and i was happy to see her through her recovery. I had to choose between catching her, or stressing the tang more. I knew she could take the move to a new tank easier. she is a beautiful girl.

UPDATE on the tank. week 2 of the TLC SAT and i have almost NO algae. I also added carbon, and a phosban to a canister filter. will post pics tonight.