Tank crash...two mated False Percs

kokamo

I hate to see these guys go. I have had them for over three years and they have survived a few tank swaps. The female is nice and large and has some cool, unusual markings on her. She is not shy by any means and will let you know when it's time to feed. The male is small, shy, and looks like any other FP. They have laid eggs, but I think the quality of the water wasn't sufficient enough to carry thru.

(I think) The tank has crashed because of my lack of attention.....I have too much going on in my life right now to have this tank so the clowns need to find a new home and I will get rid of what may be valuable to someone who may want it. They are healthy and show no signs of problems.....the tank just looks like absolute hell and I want them to have a better home.

Also, I have about 30 pounds of LR. Some of it is covered in halfway still living purple star polyps, unknown type of stretching/reaching purple mushrooms..... and green alge. Also has a little red alge on a few pieces. I can scrub most of it off if needed.

Everything above is free of charge. I just want to know that the clowns will be going to a good home as they deserve better than what I have provided.

The tank will not be for sale as I will most likely clean it up and use it for a fresh tank. However, I will have some additives and such for sale as soon as the tank is torn down.

I live in Liberty Hill and that is where everything will need to be picked up.

Call or text... 512-748-1289

Thanks,

~Joe

post-228-006784800 1277248514_thumb.jpg

post-228-031425400 1277248535_thumb.jpg

post-228-021496400 1277248577_thumb.jpg

post-228-090480400 1277248594_thumb.jpg

Ill take the Live Rock, i waqnt to rescape my tank and then i can pass whats not used on to the next person.

Matt

I really need some more live rock and I did not get it yet because I could not afford it please let me know if the rock is still available...i will come right away!!!

Rock already spoken for by August&Jake. Will let you guys know if he falls thru.

thank you very much for the clowns. they are both loving on each other as i type this. :)

Kasey, please take care of them.....like I said, they are almost like family to me. Remember our agreement....Keep me updated!!!

~Joe

oh i will. i have already added another k3, a bigger skimmer, wirring in 2 more t5(8x54wt total). i will be building a fuge tomorrow (i know how to party for my bday :D ) temporarily. a 20gl long to complement the 15gl sump. As soon as i have time/money i will build a 46gl acrylic sump/fuge and uncap the second overflow. I will let you know as soon as i have a webcam set up.

Thank you for the rock!!!

No problem Jake and your welcome.

oh i will. i have already added another k3, a bigger skimmer, wirring in 2 more t5(8x54wt total). i will be building a fuge tomorrow (i know how to party for my bday :doh: ) temporarily. a 20gl long to complement the 15gl sump. As soon as i have time/money i will build a 46gl acrylic sump/fuge and uncap the second overflow. I will let you know as soon as i have a webcam set up.

Kasey, sounds like a plan man. Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!!!