Free Cheato

Headless_donkey

I HAVE to prune a refugium today! I probably have two small bags or one big bag of cheato to get rid of. This stuff is teaming with life. It would make a great starter ball for a new refugium or add some new life to a current one. I would really like to get rid of it today. Please give me a call at 512-653-4057. I am in south austin (william cannon and 35). I will be at the house all day.

thank you

james

NO one?

^bump^

I would've taken it, but I had just driven to Copperas Cove and didn't want to make the drive from Leander to you on the same day. If you've still got some around next weekend though...

Stacy

Please let me know if the LED array works. I am sure that LED will eventually catch on after the price goes down. The heat/light output ratio would be great for a seahorse or cold water tank. PLus you could do so many cool things with an array that isn't possible with long bulbs(sunrise,sunset,clouds,moon cycles. or the batman signal). :)