Colonies for sale

fishypets

Guaranteed pest and bug free and very healthy. Will post pictures later tonight.

True Tyree Undata Colony (8x8 or larger on Vanuatu live rock) $175.00

Neon green Montipora Confusa colony (8x8 or larger on Vanuatu live rock) $100.00

JG'S Moon over Miami chalice colony (7x7) $100.00

Christmas chalice (green and red 4x4) $120.00

Okay so I have enough interest and to keep things simple I'll be holding an "Open House Sale" this Sat. from 10a.m.-12ish. Half of the Undata is already paid for and so is one frag of the Confusa but I'll be fragging the rest. I'll have an Inland tile saw set up in my kitchen and frags will be cut to order. I also have other nice stuff I can frag including a purple efflo. P.M. me for directions.

Clint

Okay so I have enough interest and to keep things simple I'll be holding an "Open House Sale" this Sat. from 10a.m.-12ish. Half of the Undata is already paid for and so is one frag of the Confusa but I'll be fragging the rest. I'll have an Inland tile saw set up in my kitchen and frags will be cut to order. I also have other nice stuff I can frag including a purple efflo. P.M. me for directions.

Clint

Do you have a pic of the efflo, and approx how much and size?

No picture of the efflo but it's solid purple when happy. Frags will be two inches or better and will start off at 20 bucks. I'm located in Onion Creek.

Are you willing to ship? Understanding i pay shipping, I was wondering about the Lonestar Overnight shipping? If so, I'll paypal you the total.

I am also willing to pay extra for a larger piece if that is doable.

Thanks Clint. If you haven't been to the sale I guarantee you are missing out. Hands down the best prices and the frag sizes are huge, unlike some of our "other" local coral pushers. I paid $200 for an efflo years back that was smaller than the frag I got today for $20. I assure you the same efflo would sell for $90 @3/4" on most online retailers. Try even finding efflo for sale. Then imagine that all the rest of the corals are even nicer than that.

I'm willing to ship. What else you interested in? I have a ton of stuff not listed and could make you a frag box so you don't waste a ton of money on shipping.

Well tabling sps mainly, no milli's, no stags, no caps, what do you have along them lines? Also lookiing for abrotinoides, rosaria, plana, robusta, ORA corals (hawkins, red planet, blue voodoo) etc etc

I am located in Kempner Tx 76539. I think Lonestar is like $10 or $15 something like that? Or am I way off?