Colonies for sale

fishypets

Thanks Clint for all the corals!! All are well and have polyp extension already except the myagi, but I'll bet it won't be but a day or 2. As said before great tank, and great corals. Remember I too have several nice sps if you ever want to try something new. I have an awesome frag of A. plana that is out of this world gorgeaous whenever it is ready to frag.

BTW I done the refractometer cal. and it was off a bit, so I adjusted and rechecked. Both 300g systems were sitting at 1.029, ended up replacing 10g (approx 5 cups salt)/system. Anyone who hasn't done so lately I SUGGEST you do.

Thanks again!!!

Rob and Urs

free bump if you are still selling too lol

Good to hear about the salinity check. It took me a ten gallon water change of straight RO/DI water to bring the salinity back down to normal levels. You should start to notice better color within a few days although it might take a month to fully recover. My tri-color is always the first to lose color and the last to color back up.

Good meeting you guys yesterday and I'd love a frag of that plana!