Looking for a riding Lawn Mower

haha we have a big back yard.. but its also to help the neighbors ( they have trouble mowing it due to health reasons so we do it) and also my boss' yard that jake is mowing... she has about 2 acres lol...

haha we have a big back yard.. but its also to help the neighbors ( they have trouble mowing it due to health reasons so we do it) and also my boss' yard that jake is mowing... she has about 2 acres lol...

Well, put that kid to work!

yeah he helps at home just dont want him doing it with a push mower at my boss' because if snakes and such

meh...its good for the kid...teaches him to multi-task!

You mean, "it builds character" :D

yeah he helps at home just dont want him doing it with a push mower at my boss' because if snakes and such

yep just like water changes!

yep just like water changes!

Touché :)

well when they are venomous snakes he can build character in my back yard not her 2 acres... lol... I take it no one has a riding lawn mower or knows anyone selling one?? lol

Heck dont say that Mark Jake has cut up more then one grass snake at our house... thank goodness they arent poisonous.....

well when they are venomous snakes he can build character in my back yard not her 2 acres... lol... I take it no one has a riding lawn mower or knows anyone selling one?? lol

Heck dont say that Mark Jake has cut up more then one grass snake at our house... thank goodness they arent poisonous.....

I have one in Tennessee...

• 1 month later...

If your still looking i have a almost brand new snapper i bought new for my mom but she didnt like it as much as the old one she had. dunno why pretty much the best mower you can buy besides a Dixon. anyway its not a zero turn but its in brand new condition maybe 80hrs on it. its the 3 types of cut model plus mulch. i was going to turn it into a race mower and build a super charger for it and make it run race fuel but never got around to it. i paid 2100 for it new and ill take 900 for it. let me know. looks like this http://www.snapper.c...er/rear-engine/ ill have to get the model number but its the top of the line rear engine snapper about 2 yrs ago

Matt