June Bulk Reef Group Order

mcallahan

People have asked me to do another Bulk Reef Supply Group order and I'm going to set this one up for people to get group status pricing.

What does that mean? That means I need a minimum of 10 people to be in on the order and then BRS will setup group order pricing for the people on the list.

If you want in on the group buy:

• please first create an account @ BRS if you don't already have one.
  • Then, please respond in the thread that you want in.
  • Then, PM me your REAL NAME(first and last name- no handles/screen names) and email address associated with your BRS account.
  • Deadline for getting in is Monday, June 14th @ 3p.

On Tuesday, June 18th, BRS will switch everyone's account who is on the list to group buy pricing. You'll have until Monday, June 21st to place your order.

Everyone's order will ship individually so if you want to save on shipping, find an order buddy!

We have 11 people, so this GB will be a go!

IF anyone else wants to order on my order, please let me know!

AND..if you are in on my order, I want to order tomorrow (Tuesday) by 2pm, so please finalize what you want and send it over to me. Once my account is switched to group buy status, I'll send everyone's total.

I would like to piggy back your order kind sir.

I just want 2 of these Catalytic Activated Carbon please.

I imagine they will be $8.00 each + my part of the postage.

Thanks

Bill

? - If I paypal as a gift and withdraw from cash, are there any additional paypal charges? I thought there was a way to eliminate most if not all of them.

I'm glad y'all met numbers. I'm gonna have to bow out. We're putting more down on the new Suburban than we first thought we would and Im feeling really guilty buying fish stuff when my hubby is stressing on finances. Since you don't need me for group head count now I can ease my guilt on the home front. :angry:

I'm glad y'all met numbers. I'm gonna have to bow out. We're putting more down on the new Suburban than we first thought we would and Im feeling really guilty buying fish stuff when my hubby is stressing on finances. Since you don't need me for group head count now I can ease my guilt on the home front. :angry:

I already sent off the form so your account will be on group buy status all week till next monday.

I'm glad y'all met numbers. I'm gonna have to bow out.

Yes, I have noticed that just giving us a name to enter or the group buy, is the biggest contribution. It seems, after 'buddy shipping' we must only send in 3-5 orders per group order.