The Great Dapettit Wing Run

mcallahan

Mama...we don't need anymore one-z. If anything, its clothes for 6mo-1yr old. (if its not too late)

Dave...fried pickles...? gross!

Mark...I got the cutest things ever!!! It was fun shopping for an infant again...I did get a 3/6 and a 6/9 month cause I figure you had enough newborn...and I got some bath toys for when he is older...all fishy related...you can give them a test run if you like....please don't break your son's toys..........doh.gif

Mark...I got the cutest things ever!!! It was fun shopping for an infant again...I did get a 3/6 and a 6/9 month cause I figure you had enough newborn...and I got some bath toys for when he is older...all fishy related...you can give them a test run if you like....please don't break your son's toys..........doh.gif

haha! thanks! and thanks for the tip

Only if they are pickle spears and not chips. biggrin.gif

Chips, the only place I have had spears is the Alamo Draft House.

Again with Callahan's kid. What's up with that! ;)

I just want to thank Mark, Jeremey, Whitney and Laura for making this evening memorable. Had a really great time and lots of laugh. Jereme and Whitney your son is a doll!

Thanks again to all.

So sorry sad.gifwe missed it....that's what happens when you have kids....they come first. But every time we meet up with The Pettits' is good timesyahoo.gif and enjoy the company. We hope you had a great time.

no one could hold the camera still...

Mark, I can understand you not been able to---(keep the camera still) cause of sleep deprivation....but Dave might of had too many shots of Mezcal. That's ok....we took care of him after today's meeting.

Mark, I can understand you not been able to---(keep the camera still) cause of sleep deprivation....but Dave might of had too many shots of Mezcal. That's ok....we took care of him after today's meeting.

I knew something was up when he said he wasnt going home after the mtg!