Reefs2Go group Buy

August

ok so I think with the holiday the billing should be done tomorrow.... I will be around to get it I will have to wait and see what they say on shipping day... we will get it in asap... thanks all!

we need to get these paid asap so they can have it ship to be here friday... we missed thursday delivery because of the holiday yesterday.... need to be paid tonight if possible or we have to push to next week

I'm paid too.

I'm North too. If delivery is on Thursday, I can only pick up at my lunchtime, which is between 1:00 and 2:30 or after 7pm. If it's on Friday I get off at 2:00 and could go pick up for others in the North. My office is at Parmer and Mopac, so people could pick up there until 6:00pm or at my house in Georgetown later in the evening.

...but of course if someone else wants to pick up and bring it North that would be great.

I'm paid too.

I'm North too. If delivery is on Thursday, I can only pick up at my lunchtime, which is between 1:00 and 2:30 or after 7pm. If it's on Friday I get off at 2:00 and could go pick up for others in the North. My office is at Parmer and Mopac, so people could pick up there until 6:00pm or at my house in Georgetown later in the evening.

...but of course if someone else wants to pick up and bring it North that would be great.

I'm thinking I'll pickup for all the northerners and leave their stuff @ your place if I can make another errand in the area work. Otherwise, I'll just let you pick it up and meet you at your office

no problem all anytime... just let me know when and if yall need another... Mark anything I can to help ya out... have you tried it already??? glad you like it.... if ya need anything else dont hesitate to ask....

• 2 weeks later...