New Baby Contest!

mcallahan

Gkarshens won't the "Guess the birthday, Win a Frag!" contest, so it's time to re-load and start a new contest.

This contest is for guessing the day we run out of baby wipes.

Details:

- We have 1300 baby wipes total in various containers

- I am going to number the current containers we have so I'll know when we run out

- we won't use new (unnumbered) wipes until we use the numbered boxes

- Deadline for entry is Sunday, May 16th 5pm

- One entry per person, one date guess per entry

- winner gets a frag of whatever is fraggable in my tank at the time of winning.

Start your guessing!

Mark, my guess is 66 days from day he comes home from hospital. Time would be 0930.

I figure you should have another contest - date and time that he christens you while changing his diaper.

wayne

Mark, my guess is 66 days from day he comes home from hospital. Time would be 0930.

I figure you should have anothercontest - date and time that he christens you while changing his diaper.

Wayne

heck that will happen next week!

July 4th

June is going to be a messy month ( and you will find that baby wipes can and will be used for other things ie salt creep

haha! the nurses have been telling me that! I'll resist using them for uses other than baby. (paper towels are way cheaper...)

As long as he doesn't develop some kind of allergic reaction, your more likely to use them faster than you think. My kids (all 3) couldn't handle the fragrance the manufacture add to the wipes. "Frangrance Free" was the only kind of wipes I could use---no matter what brand.

As long as he doesn't develop some kind of allergic reaction, your more likely to use them faster than you think. My kids (all 3) couldn't handle the fragrance the manufacture add to the wipes. "Frangrance Free" was the only kind of wipes I could use---no matter what brand.

yep..all of ours are fragrance Free.

Did you place your bet Cindy?

I figure you should have another contest - date and time that he christens you while changing his diaper.

wayne

Mark, since it sounds like they'll be home tomorrow - my guestimate is 23 July at 0930.

• 4 weeks later...

I know its amazing how fast you actually go through them... and they are good for soooo many things... wiping runny noses. work good for wiping under their chin and stuff (kinda like a spit bath lol) and even getting rid of baby puke...