Bridger Morogh Callahan

mcallahan

Well atleast for the 1st few weeks they will sleep, after the breast feeding the sleeping goes away and he will be up every 2hrs if he is like my son. Some nights he will sleep for 4-5 hrs and some 2-3hrs. He looks like a bundle of joy Mark....May the LORD bless your whole family with many memories and lovable moments to come..CONGRATS!!!!!

Mark...you forget this is an never ending project, you'll still be overseeing the progress....even after he's 21....you just can't help yourself. Kind of like a saltwater tank :lol:.

Yeah! Don't remind me! I thought I only had to put in 20 years then I was done! laugh.gif

Well atleast for the 1st few weeks they will sleep, after the breast feeding the sleeping goes away and he will be up every 2hrs if he is like my son. Some nights he will sleep for 4-5 hrs and some 2-3hrs. He looks like a bundle of joy Mark....May the LORD bless your whole family with many memories and lovable moments to come..CONGRATS!!!!!

thanks. I think we need to make a babies of ARC calendar. (This is of course since I scrapped the Men of ARC idea once dapettit wouldn't pose)

Congrats to your family... gotta a fine boy there and handsome!!! yeah I second the babies of ARC calender... what is the age cut off???? it would be cool and an ARC original!!! I think my uncle can make them on his computer.. Im sure Dave and Robin can too though haha!!! Congrats again and God Bless all of you!!!

Congrats. Did you get to cut the cord?

Yep. I got it in one cut. Honestly, for me it wasn't a big deal. Perhaps bc I've worked in surgery before.

The "it's real" moment for me was when he was on the warming table in the room and he started wimpering. Then I started getting teared up.

Congrats man! Very cute kid! I, for one, can say that I'm greatly relieved he takes after his mother. :cool:

Babies of ARC calendar huh? Are you going the Anne Geddes route and putting them all in fish costumes?

thanks. I think we need to make a babies of ARC calendar. (This is of course since I scrapped the Men of ARC idea once dapettit wouldn't pose)

I'm reasdy now after incorporating the "Tank Maintenance Work out." I'm really buff now!