SOLD: SuperVee 27 Brushless RTR SV27 R/C Boat

Available for sale one, used SuperVee 27 Brushless RTR SV27 R/C Boat. I upgraded the propeller, installed a new pick-up, and installed the optional thrust bearing. Includes stand, boat, water-cooled esc motor, receiver, radio. Asking price $185 $150.

Overview

This is the Electric Powered, Radio Controlled Ready-To-Run AquaCraft SuperVee Deep Vee Boat. The AquaCraft SuperVee includes many GrimRacer accessories such as Machined Aluminum Surface Drive Strut Assembly Adjustable Anodized FE Rudder Stainless Steel FE Trim Plates Aluminum Adjustable Turn Fin Assembly Stainless Steel and Spring Steel Cowl Lock System

Features

• Hull: Painted hand laid fiberglass with GrimRacer Cowl Lock stainless steel and spring steel hatch lock system
  • Motor: B36-56, Brushless marine water cooled motor with silicone cooling system that directs water onto the can for greater cooling
  • Speed Control: 45A 18V for Brushless motors, waterproof and water cooled with aluminum water jacket for efficient circulation, pre-wired Dean's Ultra plugs
  • Radio: AquaCraft by Futaba 2-channel with one servo
  • DriveAssembly: GrimRacer adjustable Surface Drive strut assembly made of machined aluminum with a .150" flex drive cable and a3/16" prop shaft allowing for unlimited prop selection
  • Rudder: Adjustable anodized FE (Fast Electric) with built-in water pick-upTurn
  • Fin: Adjustable aluminum assembly

Specifications

• Length: 27" (686mm)
  • Width: 8.13" (206mm)
  • Height: 5.5" (140mm)
  • Ready to Run Weight: 4.5lb (2.04kg) without batteries

post-1007-12724824450683_thumb.jpg post-1007-12724825956689_thumb.jpg post-1007-12724826040865_thumb.jpg post-1007-12724826126935_thumb.jpg

Thats really a very good price. i had a nitro one and had over 500 in it . unfortunately i was messing around on the lake chasing a jet-ski and it got run over lost it : ( so don't do that!! its a costly mistake. But they are super fun. not like a RC car you can ware all the new off a car in like 20 mins.

yeah i used to have a nitro powered race car that went like 50-60 mph atleast, and a gas powered off road jeep. both really really fun but since i wasnt paying for it (i was a little kid) they ended up in the garage. i still have a bunch of nitro left :)

I still have a traxxas modified with a tranny i built and designed and a carb me and a friend designed but he built. custom suspension and body i have alot into my car i think it is more fun modding them then racing them it will do 86mph, but again 20 mins max and im done playing with it... not like boats boats are an all day fun type thing. it fun to jump wakes and play around with them. lots more fun. i may have talked myself into buying one as i type this. =X didnt realize it was the water cooled one.. and comes with batteries?

mhart032,

The brushless electronic speed control (ESC) and brushless motor are water-cooled. Batteries not included smile.png.

Will be parting with two 1/8 scale gas-powered (nitro) buggies, a brushless monster truck, and various other stuffs in the near future...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry! I have been deleting and updating the price in the first post. Price is $150 at this time... Thanks for asking!

hi i am in b.c. canada , i just ordered on from edmonton then saw your add, i will recieve the new one in 3 days and will try it this weekend, if i like it ill contact you again and see if yours is still available. this one is for my son but if i like it ill get yours for myself.. more fun with 2 i bet.. do you have any idea how you could ship it to my area?? do you still have the original packaging?? is it in new condition and is there anythig wrong with it? mike ps is there a phone # i can reach you on?