Crazy Frag Tank OVERSTOCK Sale!!!!!

AquaSD

Hi Will,

Alice just notified me that there was a misunderstanding over the phone today.

She thought that everyone was getting their own frag pack, not splitting 1 frag pack out to 4 people.

We're asking you guys to send the $100 as Gift at once, and we'll ship it to you. Then when people head to your place for pick up, you can collect money from them.

Please send $100 as Gift to [email protected]

We'll get it out for you guys next week. Let us know what date is good for you to receive.

Thank you.

Aqua SD

Will

619-665-2466

Hi Will,

Alice just notified me that there was a misunderstanding over the phone today.

She thought that everyone was getting their own frag pack, not splitting 1 frag pack out to 4 people.

We're asking you guys to send the $100 as Gift at once, and we'll ship it to you. Then when people head to your place for pick up, you can collect money from them.

Please send $100 as Gift to [email protected]

We'll get it out for you guys next week. Let us know what date is good for you to receive.

Thank you.

Aqua SD

Will

619-665-2466

Will....I went ahead and sent payment. It's still going to be shipped to Will Tyson's home. Sent you a PM with his address and date that he will be available for delivery.

Got my pack in yesterday, and all of the pieces look fantastic! Bigger than I expected for most, 3 eyes (maybe 4) on the Dragon Ball, all the others were the size of the plug or hanging off.

Thank you Will and Alice! (@AquaSD)

• 4 weeks later...