- - NEW - - Unique Corals Group Buy - -10 % Off

Chad and Belinda

Starting a Unique Corals group buy.

Start Date: 4/22/10

Close Date: 5/9/2010

Free shipping on orders over $199. If we reach $199, we will get 10% off.

There will be a $1.00 box fee per person.

You can pay via Paypal to [email protected] , or cash. If sending PayPal, please send as a personal gift so that we can avoid all PayPal fees. thanks.

Any "Preorder Now" frags will need about a week to heal before they ship. This can delay our order arrival up to a week.

Package will be delivered to my house. Hopefully we can get enough people to order and we can coordinate different pick-up locations around town.

They have great corals and healthy frags.

Feel free to PM us if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Chad and Belinda

Hey Belinda!!

I see something I like already....do I tell you what I want and you place the order for me? I would come to your house...I'm long overdue on my promise to comer see you!!!....and your jacuzzi tank!!!!

Laura,

I will place the order. Just post what you want on this thread. You can pay as we get closer to the close date. We would love to have you stop by. Be sure to bring your scuba gear!

LOLtongue.gif

Thanks,

Belinda

OMG!! I had no idea this was in NYC!!!!!!!!! Boy, have I been under a rock.....I am going to NYC in June and will be heading there for sure.... Maybe I can do some Brooklyn talkin' to them to give our club a yee-haw!! I'll probably get kicked out......:)

Any-who.....

Please get ole Mama:

Starry Night Chalice....X269...39.99

emerald sunrise proto's...V12...34.99

PHE Zoa's...X271...29.99

I'll be on vacation in a couple of days....if you would like me to PayPal you the $$$ before I leave, I sure will............

OMG!! I had no idea this was in NYC!!!!!!!!! Boy, have I been under a rock.....I am going to NYC in June and will be heading there for sure.... Maybe I can do some Brooklyn talkin' to them to give our club a yee-haw!! I'll probably get kicked out......doh.gif

Any-who.....

Please get ole Mama:

Starry Night Chalice....X269...39.99

emerald sunrise proto's...V12...34.99

PHE Zoa's...X271...29.99

I'll be on vacation in a couple of days....if you would like me to PayPal you the $$$ before I leave, I sure will............

Laura,

We will be getting 10% off if we reach $199 (I am sure we can meet this). Free shipping requirement was lowered to $199 as well.

If you are gonna be back from vacation before the order close date, you can just pay me when you get back. biggrin.gif

Laura, I just got a frag of that Starry night from them. It's almost 2" by like 1" or so...and there are like five eyes. It's a little lighter in color than the piece they show, but I think it's because it's taken from the new growth spots...as it settles in it will get darker...I can already see a difference after it being in my tank for one night.

Man...I hope I don't get in trouble for ordering again...I just spent $150 from them and I decided to make a list up the other day called "My Wish List". I'll post with what I think I can get away with shortly.

Laura, I just got a frag of that Starry night from them. It's almost 2" by like 1" or so...and there are like five eyes. It's a little lighter in color than the piece they show, but I think it's because it's taken from the new growth spots...as it settles in it will get darker...I can already see a difference after it being in my tank for one night.

Man...I hope I don't get in trouble for ordering again...I just spent $150 from them and I decided to make a list up the other day called "My Wish List". I'll post with what I think I can get away with shortly.

tongue.gifLOL...I'll keep your secret.

I was looking at some of their stuff the other day! I would like:

Orange watermelon ricordia – x405 - $26.99

Flaming Mean Green Zoa frag – V13 - $49.99

Purple Death Paly frag – V47 - $34.99

Rasta Zoa frag – V50 - $49.99

We were considering some SPS's but they are all cut to order and require extra heal time.

Does anyone have a problem if it delays the order?

Lexi,

If you let me know what you want ASAP, I will email the rep and it will be cut asap and have time to heal before the order closes. Hopefully it won't cause a delay. If it does, it shouldn't be much of one at all. LMK.

Thanks,

Belinda

Still plenty of time...order closes on May 9th.

Please look over the list and confirm that everyhing is correct. Will post as soon as I find out when this will be shipped.

Sara (PAID)

Purple Death Palys sku: V47 $34.99

Lexi (PAID)

AOG Paly Frags (7+ polyps) SKU#: 0000175 $24.99

ORA Australian Delicate Staghorn SKU#: O12 $40

Mini Neon Elegance Coral (2") SKU# x198 (pink tip) $49.99

Bill B (PAID)

PHE Frag X271 - $29.99

Alex - doyouwant2ply (PAID)

Orange Watermelon Ricordia - x405 - $26.99

Flaming Mean Green Zoa Frag - V13 - $49.99

Purple Death Palys sku: V47 $34.99