New Family Member...

OH!!!!!!!! You got your Yorkie!!!! My girl is named Lucy, after my favorite "I Love Lucy"!!

How about Bella which means beautiful in Italian?

I am also photographed with a beautiful little girl who's name is also BELLA!!!!!!!!

OH!!!!!!!! You got your Yorkie!!!! My girl is named Lucy, after my favorite "I Love Lucy"!!

How about Bella which means beautiful in Italian?

I am also photographed with a beautiful little girl who's name is also BELLA!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gifMama,

Yes...I finally got my little girl! I like the name Bella. Hannah would love it as she is a Twilight fan! LOL

I am collecting names that we like and this weekend...the four of us will choose a name for her.

biggrin.gifMama,

Yes...I finally got my little girl! I like the name Bella. Hannah would love it as she is a Twilight fan! LOL

I am collecting names that we like and this weekend...the four of us will choose a name for her.

I was thinking that you'd better be a Twilight fan if you're gonna use 'Bella'. :)

cute puppy

OMG..CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I really wanted a Yorkie. Where did you get her? She's precious!!! I'm lucky to have Phoebe though...with this many dogs, I was sure to get my head ripped off when I brought her home. I may end up with a Chi...runs loose on our street close to the highway all the time. I know who owns it, but it's out a lot and it's a tiny thing. This week it was in the yard with the three chained up pits...I was hoping she didn't get too close...she'd be gone in a second. I warned Jay that I may not be able to restrain myself much longer...she deserves a better home!

Anyway, my friend's Yorkie's have names like Gizmo, Widget and Gadget. But Bella does fit well with Baxter.