New Oceanic Illuminata 57g ReefReady Rimless

Hi folks, I've got an Oceanic Illuminata 57g ReefReady Rimless Aquarium for sale. New, never touched water. About 4 Months old. Comes with Megaflow system w/Stand Pipes.

$350 OBO Price Drop

$300

Oceanic.com

Reefbuilders w/Pics & Video

Can take pics myself if wanted but its exactly the same as above.

EDIT: This is the tank only, the sumps, pumps, lights, and the tech series stand is not included. It seems my description could cause some confusion. the Megaflow overflow system by Oceanic includes the drilled reefready tank, overflow box, and an accessory kit which includes Durso Stand Pipes, as well as flow accelerators.

so the tank IS drilled? i guess im just confused with the megaflow thing. the one at RCA is not drilled..

just wondering :)

No problem, yes this tank is drilled.  It is ReefReady, drilled with two holes, installed with a center overflow box, durso stand pipes, and flow accelarators are included.  I think perhaps the confusion is that Oceanic makes two models of this tank, a RR and a non-RR version.  Mine IS the ReefReady version.  Oceanic calls their ReefReady system Megaflow.

Here is an image I found that shows the center overflow and accessory kit; the corner protectors in this image are there for shipping and are removed for use.  Also note all the edges are mitred to a really nice finish:

P8050001.jpg

Here is another picture with the Coralife Aqualight (also part of the Oceanic brand) installed:

oceanic-illuminata_1.jpg P1030229-1-225x300.jpg

• 2 months later...