Trash talking thread

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marc came over and wanted headshots taken. He insisted on the Boa.

gallery_15_12_70387.jpg

Mark!! What were you thinking ;)...now you need to start collecting funds to send your little boy for future therapy. This is so wrong; in so many levels.

Mark!! What were you thinking ;)...now you need to start collecting funds to send your little boy for future therapy. This is so wrong; in so many levels.

What's wrong with a good laugh? Wanna some more food for laughter...when I was 4, I was little orphan Annie for Halloween!

I have no shame, or attachment to looking good...(in case you can't tell)

I think we need to save that picture for his kid's 16th birthday.

I agree.

This one can be use later on...on a billboard. "Have you seen this guy?....No---Thank goodness. Yes---avoid him like the plague. He will leave you penny less. His favorite phrase: "People wanted me to do another Group Buy, so here's the deadline". If the pink boa doesn't give him away...I don't know what will.

I agree.

This one can be use later on...on a billboard. "Have you seen this guy?....No---Thank goodness. Yes---avoid him like the plague. He will leave you penny less. His favorite phrase: "People wanted me to do another Group Buy, so here's the deadline". If the pink boa doesn't give him away...I don't know what will.

LOLOLOL