Taking the reins

nikkiswim

Hi all!

My name is Nikki, some of you may have been friends with my significant other, ATXRyan. While we are still best friends, he is off enjoying a life of cold and high altitudes in Colorado, while I am missing my fish tank! When we had our 115 gal reef tank he did most of the technical stuff, while I concentrated on what I like to refer to as the pretty part of reef keeping. Well, this time it's just me and I'm bound and determined to do it all. So while I'm getting started I thought I would turn to ya'll for a little help. I'm looking to find an established tank larger than 30 gallons to work with. While this will be my first solo effort, I am confident that I can handle more than just the basics, however I am not so confident as to forget the basics of reef keeping themselves. Please if you feel there is something I ought to remind myself of before I jump head first into this, or if you have any ideas of where I might be able to find a good tank please let me know! Thanks for all of your help!

-Nikki

P.S. This is the tank Ryan and I worked on together.

post-1401-12710495536675_thumb.jpg

NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you!! Please feel free to stop on by or call anytime...you know where I live!! I wish I had a tank for you...I JUST sold my 46g last weekend....

I hope all is well and it is really good to see you trying this on your own...it's not hard girl!! You have me and Sarah to keep you on your way and this club has your back!!

Give me a shout, just to talk girl-talk....:)

Hey Laura!

It's good to be back in it! I'm doing good, I've just missed working on the tank. How are things going with you? No worries about the tank. I've already been talking to Sarah and I think we're on track to find something that will work for me.

Hey Laura!

It's good to be back in it! I'm doing good, I've just missed working on the tank. How are things going with you? No worries about the tank. I've already been talking to Sarah and I think we're on track to find something that will work for me.

You're in good hands with Sarah!! Take care of yourself and WELCOME BACK!!!