torches

Toxiq Reef

Thats a wierd looking torch? Normally they Y out but those are standing tall right next to each other and the tips come to a point? Is it a hybrid or something?

Would you have any interest in trading for any of these?

Eye of Rah (Blow Pop) zoas - disk completely covered

Christmas Tree zoas

Green Slimer frag (branching)

Blue tipped Green Stag frag

Pulsing zenia

Purple Polyp Birdsnest (branching frag)

Atomic Green Palys

That's a cool looking coral! Would you swap for cash? :) I'll be at the meeting, if you have any remaining frags I'd like one. Don't really have much to offer in trade. I have a small frag from Neon Green Palau Nepthea that is currently loose as it was just dropped. It is already branching, about 1- 1 1/2 inches. My camera took a hike while on vacation so I don't have a pic of my colony, but here's a link to what it is/looks like:

http://www.coloradocoralfarm.com/true-palau-nepthea/

http://www.atlantisaquarium.net/rare-palau-nepthea-frg132.html

I don't think that is a torch, but an elegance coral. Elegance are cool, but you have to watch out that they have very long sweeper tentacles that can reach about 6 inches or more from the polyps. They tend to have a viscous sting, but if you have the space, they are a beautiful coral.

Looks like a torch to me...just not really long polyps. Elegance corals are hard to keep...and don't grow with stems like that...every Elegancy I've had (and killed), grows more like a fox coral...or a "wall" hammer coral.

If you google both galaxia and elegance and look under the images when both are closed, it looks more like the galaxia skeleton when it is withdrawn...but I have kept neither, so I am not too sure Whitney and Greg...:blink:

If you google both galaxia and elegance and look under the images when both are closed, it looks more like the galaxia skeleton when it is withdrawn...but I have kept neither, so I am not too sure Whitney and Greg...:(

This woman is right! I had a brain fart today. Y'all are right, I did not mean elegance, I meant galaxia.

It's close to galaxia, some differences, but it grows like mad, the pieces that broke off are forming many new heads and at least 25 new heads on the mother after it "fragged." I'm quite happy with it, I'll be bringing some to the meeting so others may as well

Archived