Need some plumbing advice

Derry

I need some plumbing advice, plz. I picked up a Mini-Jet to run my Knopp C calcium reactor. My question is how best to mate the 1/2" Mini-Jet outlet to the 1/4" calc reactor inlet, preferably with a ball valve in between to fine-tune the flow rate into the reactor.

Thanks!

Derry

My understanding was that aqualifters weren't submersible. Do you just have a length of tubing going from your tank/sump to the aqualifter, then on to whatever device you're supplying water to?

My understanding was that aqualifters weren't submersible. Do you just have a length of tubing going from your tank/sump to the aqualifter, then on to whatever device you're supplying water to?

Yes. If I am pumping something besides RO water I take a cube of sponge filter and kinda stick the tube in there to pre-filter it.

Yes. If I am pumping something besides RO water I take a cube of sponge filter and kinda stick the tube in there to pre-filter it.

aqualifter also makes $3 pre-filters that are very easy to use. I use it on my ATO as I'm dosing kalk straight into my ATO