Quick Reefs 2 Go order

mcallahan

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will just plan to be in Austin by lets say 9:30 with intentions of being close when the order arrives... I am planning to leave Killeen by 12 headed to Dallas so even if the order comes in at 10:30 I will be home by 11:30 gives me 30 mins to acclimate...I feel the pressure from this plan already.sad.gif

I will just plan to be in Austin by lets say 9:30 with intentions of being close when the order arrives... I am planning to leave Killeen by 12 headed to Dallas so even if the order comes in at 10:30 I will be home by 11:30 gives me 30 mins to acclimate...I feel the pressure from this plan already.sad.gif

Ok, UPS dropped the box @ 10:15 last time so hopefully they are early again.

Here's the details as far as pickup:

- UPS dropped the box @ 10:15 last time so I hope they are early again

- my addy: 8422 Jamestown DR 78758

- I'm meeting vwmike down south (mo-pac/Barton Creek Area) around 4:30 so I can meet the southern crew (August&Jake) down there then

Hey mark, I get out of work right at 3. i will pick it up on the way home.

Do you mind if me / Mark opens yours up and I grab my 10 ea of the Nerites & Turbos, and I leave the money with him?

Or do you want to meet up sometime separately?

what time Mark?? I am supposed to meet Saltdreams too I have stuff here for her also... thanks

oh, well they are coming from the north and you from the south so my place is right in between. So let's stick with my place.