High Performance Diet - anyone interested?

mcallahan

In scoping out the competition, I ran across a this show and their "high performance diet".

Pricing is (from the maker):

"It's $15 for 4oz (but I pack 5-6ish) plus postage ($5 for 1lb and under - the small flat rate box or $10 for several pounds - the medium size flat rate box - USPS priority mail for US shipping). It's got a shelf live of 6 months. I use approx 2lbs every 6 months for a tank with 12 tangs in it. Now I feed them a lot ( 1- 1x1x2 inch cube in the morning and night - I let them graze on it). Remember, it makes double, meaning you get 1/2 lb and it makes 1 lb..."

Anyone interested in picking up some? I'll be buying next week.

Mark, you do video work for a living, right? How can you watch that? It's horrible.

Yep, I do video for a living.

Its good content, the delivery just isn't the best (camera work/length). I'm a big fan of less is more.

This stuff looks good. I'd like to buy a pound from you. This stuff looks like a cocktail I've been looking for. How does this affect your water quality? Is this the only thing you feed your aquarium? Let me know how we can work this out for me to get a pound from you. Thanks, Shawn

Mark- put me down for the minimum amount to start with. Figure it will be a good base mix to start with. Figure to add (Two Little fishes) Marine Snow and (Brightwell Aquatics) Elemental to my Vivid group order plus ground up frozen and dry foods to make a general feed cocktail for both corals and fish. Can anyone recommend possible other additives I might need too?

thanks,

wayne

wayne -

minimum is $15. you also might add selcon to your food. if you want some selcon, LMK as I'm about to order some stuff from marine depot.

Mark, no problem with minimum amount plus I understand shipping also. Let me know how much I owe you and will paypal you. Read about Selcon and would appreciate the small bottle of that also. Again let me know total and will paypal.

Thanks, Wayne

well, wayne and a few other are only ones who paid, so I don't know if people are still interested or what.

Total is $17 including shipping

I'll extend it till Thursday @ 12p, then I'm going to order based on who has paid:

wayneb PAID

vwmike PAID

Razorsharp

mooric