Vivid Aquariums Group order?

Tim and Kendra

I've never participated in a group order, but I'd love to. Is there anyone who can fill me in on procedure and ettiquete, or maybe there is already a thread somewhere that covered this?

I've never participated in a group order, but I'd love to. Is there anyone who can fill me in on procedure and ettiquete, or maybe there is already a thread somewhere that covered this?

Daisy82:

Look at Vivid Aquariums web site (they are listed under sponsors). Decide what you like and let Mark know. He's very good at walking newbies through the procedures, etc.

Also join the newbie chat line tonight at 7pm. Possibly Mark or others can help or provide guidance and answer any specific questions you might have on group order procedures.

wayneb

Take a look at this link, it helps explain a lot of stuff, along with the great info wayneb posted.

Daisy-

I run group buys w/Vivid Aquariums like this:

- you tell me what you want via post in the group buy thread (I'll start one once I get a preferred date from everyone)

- Depending on order totals, we can get up to 10% off so once I see where we stand in regards to discounts, i'll get you a total for your order

- everyone pays me for their order. Payment can be made via cash or paypal

- I then order everyone's stuff so it comes in 1 box and so that we get free shipping

- When the order gets here, I let everyone know and you come pick up your stuff.

The only real ettiquette is that if I don't have someone's money, then I don't include them in the order.

We always get great frags from Vivid. They are always bigger than expected and very healthy.

I'm waiting to hear back from Vivid and if they can't do Monday ship, then I'll go for Tuesday ship, delivering on Wednesday. Note, if the box comes on Wednesday, everyone will have to pickup by 6:30p as I have a commitment that night @ 7p.

I'll start an official group buy thread this afternoon once I hear from Vivid.